jueves, 9 de mayo de 2013

Britney Spears Concert

Since i was  little...like 6 or 7 years old... i have been fan of Britney Spears...i thought she was an incredible performer... when she dance and sing at the same time( i didn't knew back there that she use lip sync)... also she have that amazing body and she wears great clothes and stuff ... i knew all there songs... well maybe not all of theme but most of it... every time i got back home from school...i turn up the T.V and put MTV... when MTV was still showing music videos...anyway i put MTV and wait for a britney video started...
 
In 2011... i heard that britney will start the "Femme Fatal Tour"...and she will come to Chile... at the minute i hear it... i start to looking for information about it on net and i found that she will come on november 22...So i speak with my mother and ask her if she would let me go to britney concert...she ask me about the cost of the tickets and i told her and she said ....WHATTT!!!!.. and i go...no wait mom please don't freak out cause i've got an idea...and she said...ok i'm listening...then i tell her that she may help me with the haff of the money and i will win the other haff selling my old clothe on the street market...so she agree to it...and when we go to buy the tickets she sourprise me saying she will buy my  ticket and my sisters ticket too...it would be my birthay gift...so ,y face goes lik this =D... i felt so happy....=D... THANKS MOM!....

  Well... when the time comes... my sister and i go to the "Femme Fatale Concert" and it was really great...even when i knew the fact that britney does not the same women it just to be...she use a lot of lip sync and she doesn't move that well...but... come on....it was BRITNEY SPEARS...one of my favourite artist and performer... The thing is that the show was amazing... it has incredible dancers... wich one of theme were Catalina Rendic..a chilean dancer...so it was amazing when i saw her on stage dancing next to britney...
With my sister sing all the songs...the oldest and the new ones... the pop princess still have that spark on her...cause...."IT'S BRITNEY BITCH"... ;)

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi, my favorite Britney´s song is Crazy, this song has so much energy. There is a good acoustic cover of Baby one more time (only guitarr I guess).

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think Britney got too big too soon and just couldn't cope. It would have been good to see her in her prime.

    ResponderEliminar