viernes, 14 de junio de 2013

A place to eat

i don't consider myself as a person that has a knowledges about types of food dishes ... and i do not know many types of restaurants... but i really like chinese food ... and every time there is a celebration as a gratuation...or a birthday of my parents or grandparents ...or on the mom's and dad's day... my family and i go to a chinese restaurant called "Lotus Flower"... it´s located in Maipú... on the  "Santiago Bueras" subway station ... it's close to Paza de Maipú...


The reason i like chinese food it's cause i love food with a mixture of condiments and vegetables... when my family and i goes to eat there we order...

 Wantan
                                  
Spring Rolls (Arrollados Primavera)



Special Chop Suey ( Chop Suey Especial) and Spring Rice (Arroz Primavera)
            
Tori Rolls (hot sushi)
         

But certainly ... my favourite dishes are the Special Chop Suey and the Tori Rolls... I love the different textures and colors ... for me it's like an explosion of flavours ... 

However... the chinese food that it's served here in Chile ... isn't the real food served in China ... people think that the immigrants created adapting they cooking to ingradientes and local tastes, as do worldwide... The chinese population have different tastes ... even on there own country... in different provinces ... So here we are eating the Chilean way of chinese food... but you know what? i love it... chinese used more exotic condiments as wasabi and things like that ... . I love the Chilean Chinese Food !..... jjejej 

3 comentarios:

  1. XD, I love Chilean Chinese food too, in particular cheese Spring rolls.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Waoo! I really live near that restaurant, in fact, I used to walk for those places going to the supermarket.
    I should try someday :D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I prefer the food served in restaurants in China, because there are a lot of dishes that don't exist in Chile... I've never liked chop suey or the Chilean wantan, haha.

    ResponderEliminar