sábado, 13 de abril de 2013

An Ambition...

I have two passions in life ... one of them its about the Architecture...and the other is about Dance ...well hip-hop dance for be exact...

  I have always had the ambition to develop these two areas in life... 
Dance journey began long time ago, when i was like 7 or 8 years old, i started with modern dance at my school, it felt really great but still do not really understand , then came the contemporary dance and  realize  that what  i was looking for a long time,  was a dance more aggressive, more energetic, a stronger dance .... Then , in  2009, at  age  17, i discovered hip-hop dance, so take a class on the academy of Rodrigo Diaz and finally found what i had sought....... Since there i've been learning hip-hop and i have been coveting the idea of going to take classes to the U. S (which is where this style begins)....here is a video of  Nika Kljun and an other one of Camillo Lauricella, this are two of my favorite  dancers.... enjoy... =) 

But as i said earlier... the Architecture is another passion i have....and this started just 3 or 4 years ago when i decided my profession.... the thing is that I think architecture can be achieved over a lot with it...can provide spaces that can literally change the way people feel...besides that the architecture has immense artistic and structural value ..... therefore my ambition for this... is to travel the world to learn and try to understand some of the world's great architectural projects .... here are a few pictures ....

                             
Pantheon, Rome

Colosseum, Rome

Eiffel Tower,  Paris
                                                
Duomo di Milano, Milan

Waterfall House, Pennsylvania


House of Mario Rocha, Portugal

Camarines House , Spain

Shakin Stevens House, Australia


Centre for sport and recreation,  France



                                     

4 comentarios:

  1. Personally, I love Victorian housing. I feel very comfortable just by looking those kind of houses (sounds a little crazy). It's a pity there're not historicist architects nowadays.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I always wanted to dance hip hop since I saw "step up to the street" is awesome.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I like a lot Waterfall House, i think maybe is the landscape what calls my attention.
    PS: When i saw that movie i wanted to dance too!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. The ambition we are looking for it is really pretty similar ;D I like that.

    Thanks for share your ambition c:

    ResponderEliminar