jueves, 4 de abril de 2013


     There´s one thing i been wondering and its something that everyone ask themselves; ¿which is the opposite sex thinking?....The bestseller " Men are from Mars , Women are from Venus" has answered a few questions about it. The  author, John Gray Ph.D , its a british political philosopher, that talk about his relationship with his wife, and how they must learn to survive to  marriage problems. This book  came to me as a gift from a friend in my 19´s birthday, she said to my " i know you are having a bad time, but this book will help you, and you will understand him"......When he said that, I laughed so loud and thanked him for his concern but said that a book would not help me much to go back with my boyfriend or something,
 But i read it anyway, and at first page i read, i start to laugh again , but not whit irony, i was laughing because everything i read, it was so truth. So the book is about the thoughts, feelings and reactions of men and women when they face some problems. I learn so much things that help me to understand men and i have to say that myself to.....
 This is a very good read for people who are having problems with their girlfriends, boyfriends or even their  friends and family members.        

2 comentarios:

  1. I've heard about this book, and it seems very helpful.
    Sorry about your break up, this can make you laugh too (just kidding):
    http://img1.etsystatic.com/004/0/5734717/il_570xN.354094597_k2yj.jpg

    ResponderEliminar
  2. jajajajka...! thats funny....hey but don't be sorry...it happened a lot time ago and after finishing the book convinced me more than i had made the rigth decision .... ;)

    ResponderEliminar