jueves, 11 de julio de 2013

A TV Show (I watched as a child)

When I was a kid i remember saw a lot of T.V shows with my sister...but i don't have a really good memory... but there's one that i do remember and it was call "The Magic School Bus"...
I started to watch it when i was like 6 years old on Nickelodeon ... well i used to watch all the shows on Nick... but i remember this one...because i learned a lot about everything .... The main plot was about  the adventures of Ms. Frizzle and her class of eight children who are on board of a magic school bus excursion... that can lead them into the solar system, the center of land or within a human body, or any other trip that in real life is totally impossible...The show originated on U.S and Canada ... and kept rolling till 2008 on Latin America...
I used to watch it after school and also on weekends... and there is one chapter i remember and it was call "The human body- immune system"... and they get in the human body trying to looking for a illness... and i learn so much things about it... and it was a fun way to do it...here i let you a part of the total chapter ... enjoyed... =)


1 comentario:

  1. OH! I used to see this show too. I loved it and I also remember that chapter, it was very fun and amazing :)

    ResponderEliminar