jueves, 18 de julio de 2013

How was this blog experience for me?

This wasn't my first blog experience...I have done it before... always as a school or university work... but I have to say that ... this was the first time I enjoyed to wrote one... and I thing the reason was that I'm an English fan or something...jajaja... and also... cause all the different topics that we must to talk about... and the variety of them... remember your early days... wrote about your passion or hobbies... give an opinion of something or someone...etc..
Mmmmm.... if I have to choose which was my favorite post... mmmm... I don't really know which one was... they were all fun to do... but maybe I would choose the one call  "A photograph "...and I choose this one... cause every time I see this picture... I remember my friends...and how much fun we have together ... on stage...or out of it...

 

And of course... I have my least favorite post... and I think it was my very first post... about a book I recommend... and the reason is ...cause that was the first time I have to write something... in English on the internet... and it has been a long time since I have written something in English...jajaj
The blog I most enjoyed reading... was the one call "Chocolate from a shop"... of Wai Yan ...even when I can't do comments on her blog ( I really don't know why?)... I liked the things she talk about... and also the blog designee... it is like an elegant and female designee...

About this language learning tool...I think it was phenomenal... at first I wasn't that shore about it... but now I can realize ... I'm faster English writer now... and it's easier to do it too... and also it's easier to  understand when someone is speaking English to me...
 I have a lot of fun... and I learn one of the languages I most like... the English language... thanks for everything Simon ... =)!



1 comentario:

  1. Oh, thank you! I'm really flattered by what you wrote about my blog c: (I had no idea that you couldn't comment on my posts)

    ResponderEliminar