jueves, 8 de octubre de 2015

A CITY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT

As an architect student I feel really attract by almost every place in the world, every place has their own identity and also their own landscapes. But my whole life I have been attractive by Egypt, as the meaning of being our civilization nest, it contains the most amassing architectural monuments of the world. This astounding civilization is located in southwest corner of Asia, on the Sahara desert.

As my favorite iconic monuments we have the Giza Necropolis and its Great Sphinx, as well the ruins of Memphis, Thebes, Karnak, and the Valley of the Kings. I can´t even imagine how they create this amassing and beautiful sculptures and buildings, and for been honest I don´t believe that they were made by aliens or something like that, but I do believe that this people have the ability, the mind and their very own strong believes, that makes them get this through.


An forthably I have never get the chance to visit Egypt, but when I get the money I won´t think it twice and I´ll take the first plane to get there the soonest I can.




3 comentarios:

  1. hahahha LOL the alien thing, nice post by the way looking forward to visit Egypt to one day.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Fran, I really believe that it was made by aliens ! I really really really do !!! Imagine that there are a lot of planets and they have already found water in Mars so what other things are we missing from the universe ?! LOL .. just kidding if you have the money take me to Egypt with you I woud really aprecciate that <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. nice post! its a very interesting place, but there isn´t in the first places in my list

    ResponderEliminar