jueves, 22 de octubre de 2015

THE BEST HOLIDAYS I'VE HAD


By far my best holiday time happened on September 2013, I took a holiday trip to the south of Chile with a few members of my family , that includes my grandmother, my aunt , a friend an my friend´s mother.


We took an airplane in Santiago and we went straight to the Patagonia, our first stop was in Puerto Natales, and I personally loved it cause it´s a beautiful small town, which is awesome because you can go everywhere just walking. Also the people there is really nice, I felt a really warm welcome there. The weather it´s pretty much as it is regular in the Patagonia, cold and windy.



Then we went to visit La Cueva del Milodón (Milodon´s cave), something i´ve ever wanted to do seems I was very young cause I’m a fan of archeology. This place is a huge rock cave,that creates with the melting of the glaciers that exist there million years ago.



Finally our trip finished in EL Glaciar de Perito Moreno ( Perito Moreno Glacier) in  Argentina. It was beautiful cause you can get really close to the glacier, and you can see and heard the din when a few parts of the glacier break off.
This was a memorable holiday trip, and the best part is that I spent more time whit my grandmother, I recommend you to visit this incredible landscapes if some day you have the chance. 




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario