jueves, 22 de octubre de 2015

SUMMER PLANS

This is really interesting thing to do, making plans for summer vacations, but it turns out that i´m not good doing it, because every time I try it, something happens and the trip is delated or cancel. I don´t know why, but it happens to me.

So what I really do is start to think first how do I feel, something like, I need to sleep, I need to rest, or I have so much energy that I want to party and travel a lot. Then when I finally get it, I decide with who and where I want to go.


If you ask me today well I feel with energy so I think I will like to go travel to another country maybe, with my family and a friend; but the thing is that I’m out of money, so I would probably go to my grandma´s beach house to get rest and travel near places with my family, and in some moment go there with my friends and sister just to having fun with they just like we like to do, dancing and laughing and eating like if is the end of the world  XD…. I think that will be a great summer time with great stories to tell…


1 comentario:

  1. The best thing to do is to make plans with the family ! and going to a beach house and spend time relaxing at the sand and eating a lot of food. Every year I do the same thing but at country side.

    ResponderEliminar