jueves, 29 de octubre de 2015

HALLOWEEN TIME


My topic today is going be “Halloween”… as we are close to October 31 I think is a nice thing to talk about….
I personally love this holiday, and I do it at my way I guess, cause is not something about the real mining of this days …  “It begins the three-day observance of Allhallowtide, the time in the liturgical year dedicated to remembering the dead, including saints (hallows), martyrs, and all the faithful departed believers” (Wikipedia definition)

I enjoy the films that go on tv, the scary one and with cartoon, I like the costume parties, and I also enjoy give candies to kids cause when I look at them I remember when I was little and every time this holidays were coming it made me feel really anxious for the “trick or treat” adventure.

About the type of movies that I like to watch is something more like cartoon thing, and it´s a different to regular cartoon movies, I like the stop motion films, and I don´t really know why , but I like them. A few movies that I remember now that I watch in this holidays are:








Have you ever seen any of this films?

1 comentario:

  1. Fran I also love halloween and costume parties !! This year I was a catrina hahahah .. I did´t have a costume so I improvise

    ResponderEliminar