jueves, 5 de noviembre de 2015

MY FUTURE JOB

Right now I’m on my 4° year of Architecture studies, and I only have 2 years left (practice, seminary and titration). So that means that I’m finishing this stage and I must supposed to know what I’m going to do next.

I already know that I want to continue with my career, but associated with a social theme, which is one of the reason I wanted to be an Architect in first place. Cause I’ve always think that if you are living on a house that it is bigger enough , and has a design that has a correct response to people requirements , your life won’t be as f… as it could be. And yes it start in your home.

Just analyze this, the families that live in “blocks” department, sometimes there are 5 person living in a small place, and this place has only two rooms, a bath and the kitchen, they live really tight to each other, and add the factor that the walls are so thin that you can hear everything that’s going on the next room and also the apartment next door, the fight and discussions, loud music, the intime relation and stuff. That really sucks and it will increase you stress levels to the roof top.


Sorry I sidetrack from the initial topic, but it was only for the one of you that don’t understand my decision as an Architect worker. But that’s something I would like to do after I finish my studies.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario