jueves, 26 de noviembre de 2015

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Today I feel really excited for two reasons, the first one is that I’m close to get mi Architect License which is cool cause is one step forward to get my degree; and the other thing is that we are also close to Christmas, which I thing is my favorite time on the year, even more than my birthday, and no, it is not for the presents. I love the idea of decorating my house with my family, is entertaining (at least when you´re not busy and watch everyone happy and you´re like shut up I’m stress … hahaha) everything and everywhere looks pretty and shine. 






I also like food, cookies, fruit cake, my grandmother´s dinner, cupcakes and stuff.  Like I know how to bake, I usually do cupcakes and simple cakes; but this year I´m gonna do Christmas cookies whit gorgeous decoration
 , also cupcakes, which I always do with Santa and a Snow men face, and to finish a Christmas  fruit cake and I hope they get really nice.
Another thing that I like to do is decorate my nails with a Christmas things, and making decoration elements, choose a perfect gift for family or friends and just enjoy the dinner with my family.





But the only problem now is that I don’t have time for doing all that, because my college semester finish on January 15 … so I´gonna have to erase a few thing on my holiday check list. But whatever … It won’t take my dreams away hahaha…

Hope you have a Merry Christmas …. 



2 comentarios: