jueves, 10 de diciembre de 2015

2015 REFLECTIONS

First of all this year run really fast, and as is usual, time´s running out and there´s still so much things to do.
This year is really meaningful to me because this is my last year of attending classes, is my 4th year of architecture  and it only take 2 more years to finished, so I only need to do my practice, seminary and get my degree license.
  So as a summary this year was awesome because I´ve learn a lot of “details” that have a lot of meaning on my profession, like the special laws, how do great plans and a lot of structural and material relation conditions; which they might be boring for some of you, but those things are indispensable for my future career.

Also this year I decide to take it a little bit lighter that years before this, because I start to realize that I was getting to a serious and stress  person and I´m still a kid, I’m just to young for start to act as a “adult person “ . So I started to go out more with my friends and family, I start taking pauses and free times, even if I had a lot of things to do. And well never stopped dancing and doing what I love. And also learned how to bake different things as “calzones rotos” (sweet fried bread), fruit cake, oats and butter cookies, cakes whit a lot of layers and perhaps this  holidays I´m gonna put all my baking skills  to prove and gonna make a lot of delicious food…. 




1 comentario:

  1. Fran It´s always good to take a break and do the things that we love you have to keep it that way.. Is a good way to scape of all the stress!! And cook a lot for the holidays! <3

    ResponderEliminar