jueves, 3 de diciembre de 2015

FUNNY SITUATIONS

So today I’m gonna talk about funny moments that I’ve been involved in.

I remember this time when I was really young maybe I was 10 or 11 years old; and I was on a school break, the thing is that in that time my aunt was also a student there ( she has only  4 years more than me. So something I always do was go with her and her friends (girls and boys) sometimes when a had nothing to do, so this time they were chatting each other and I took my aunt´s bag and I start to open all the pockets and I take things out and then put it back where they go. And I got to one of this pocket and I took out a “lady soft towel “and I didn´t know what that ting was so I start to looking at and touch it and open it and that was when my aunt´s friends tell her what I was doing and she stop me, and I realize that I’ve done something bad cause she felt really ashamed her friends where all laughing. Of course I don´t understand that after years later and I realize that it wasn´t something that bad in fact it was just a silly and funny situation.


So yes that´s one of all this funny moments or shame moments that I ‘been involved in, maybe in some other time I can talk to you about other…. 

1 comentario: